feature requests

heartwarming lawyer story (Comic Book Forums)

• heartwarming lawyer story

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 1, 2012 3:15:45 am
  • One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road-side eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and got out to investigate.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "Wehave to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feedyou," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are overthere, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.

Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You may come with us,also."

The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have awife and six children with me!"

"Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine.

Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said,"Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you.”

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it.You'll really love my place.The grass is almost a foot high."

C'mon...did you really think there was such a thing as a heartwarming lawyer story???
  • Posted: May 1, 2012 12:38:26 pm
  • d'oh!ApplauseApplauseApplause
  • Posted: May 1, 2012 8:25:57 pm
  • Rolling Eyes Applause
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: May 2, 2012 11:44:26 am
  • Nice! Twisted Evil
  • Posted: May 6, 2012 10:54:45 pm
  • Very nice! I will be passing this one along.
  • Posted: June 24, 2012 9:57:01 pm
  • Not to resurrect a seemingly long dead thread, but I just saw it and busted out laughing. Why you ask?

Because I was reading it on my only ten minute break in the last several hours from studying for...........

The New York Bar.
  • Posted: June 24, 2012 10:11:21 pm
  • Sweet then it wont be long before you are $ashing in and making some $ to buy more comics!
  • Posted: June 24, 2012 10:29:18 pm
  • You dont even want to know what my debt level is, that has to go away before I get to spend lots more money on comics
  • Posted: June 24, 2012 10:32:52 pm
  • Your right I probably dont want to know. It would be nice to have it all to buy comics!

Did you pass?
  • Posted: June 24, 2012 10:59:14 pm
  • Bar is July 24 and 25, so Im learning all the laws of NY between now and then. Basically all the things I should have learned in law school, because you dont actually learn anything in law school... its disheartening.

But I do dream of a day when I can use my monies to buy comics, I truly do
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 47
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 18g
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine vs Deadpool TPB # 1-2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Wonder Man: The Saga of Simon Williams TPB # 1