feature requests

Pizza Anyone? Papa Murphy's Hamburger Pizza (Comic Book Forums)

• Pizza Anyone? Papa Murphy's Hamburger Pizza

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 1, 2012 4:14:25 am
  • We tried this pizza and it was OK I think not worth all the hub bub for the advertisements. Still prefer my Bruno's BBQ plain pizza!
  • Posted: March 1, 2012 8:24:21 am
  • I will not give in to Papa Murphy's. We went to try it one time but when I realized I would have to bake it I said forget it. Even though it is $1-$2 cheaper than Papa Johns, I don't want to have to go pick it up, cook it, and then eat it.

Although this gives me an idea for a business. Why doesn't someone create a "Papa Murphy's" delivery service where they place the order with you, you go into the store, pickup the pizza, stick it in an oven in your car, and then drive it to their house. By the time you get there it might be cooked.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 1, 2012 10:24:12 am
  • HA well I am not a big fan of them myself but it was worth trying. I personally prefer a little place at Purdue but its an hour away and does not work well for delivery Smile

So I settle for Pizza Hut most of the time. I am very particular about my pizza.

I think the oven in the car could work but could be a safety hazard considering most people can not handle a radio.

What place do you prefer?
  • Posted: March 1, 2012 10:30:52 am
  • I saw a story somewhere where a guy basically had the kitchen in the back of the van and when an order came in he would stop, make the pizza, throw it in the oven, and drive to the location. Will have to find the story.

Papa Johns all the way!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 1, 2012 10:50:41 am
  • We have some place called West Coast Tacos and they are a Taco joint on wheels. We have not tried it yet but they have a site you can go and track them to see where they are for the day. That is similar to what you said.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • California Institute of the Arts's A Flightpath Production Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3illum-b
  • IDW Publishing's Star Wars Adventures: Ghosts of Vader's Castle Issue # 1online
  • New Heroes Comics's The Unconventionals Issue # 1