feature requests

Hiking Texan (Comic Book Forums)

• Hiking Texan

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 24, 2012 1:33:36 pm
  • >
    > While enjoying a pleasant hiking experience down along the border this morning, I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grande River; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.
    >
    > Along with him was an Illegal Mexican, who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of illegal drugs that were strapped to his back. If they didn't get help pretty soon, they'd surely drown.
    >
    > Being a responsible Texan, and abiding by the law to help those in distress, I informed the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and Homeland Security. It's now 4 PM, both have drowned, and neither authority has bothered responding to my request for help. --- I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps...
  • Posted: January 24, 2012 4:18:11 pm
  • d'oh!ApplauseApplause
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: January 24, 2012 9:14:24 pm
  • ApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplause
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64c2e2
  • Skybound's Cobra Commander Issue # 4d
  • DC Comics's Superman Issue # 13h
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 504b