feature requests

Offline a bit (Comic Book Forums)

• Offline a bit

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 14, 2012 9:24:23 pm
  • I will be offline for 7 days starting tomorrow. Playing some retirement games in the Carribean. Jamaica is 88 high and 77 low all week. Cruise will hit several spots. Good time too, freezing cold in Tampa (about 60s adys and high 40s at night). Wink
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: January 14, 2012 10:18:17 pm
  • Have a relaxing time and enjoy the weather! Wink
  • Posted: January 15, 2012 10:13:11 am
  • any comic stores down there spa? Laughing

have fun!
  • Posted: January 15, 2012 2:10:32 pm
  • puinno said:
    any comic stores down there spa? Laughing

have fun!

I'd better not laugh too hard, I'd be looking for comic shops too! Laughing
  • Posted: January 16, 2012 7:29:10 pm
  • enjoy the warm weather Smile
  • Posted: January 22, 2012 11:38:39 am
  • On way home now. Great trip, perfect weather, good friends, tall cool drinks. Special treat in Cozumel. Got to swim with and interact with dolphins and manatees. Got some nice sun. Wore my new Marine hat with Vietnam insignias and purple heart, so got to meet lots of other vets.

Looked for no comic shops, nor found any. Great food. Tomorrow back to diet.

Last edited January 22, 2012 11:42:13 am
  • Posted: January 22, 2012 11:59:05 am
  • My wife would be jealous of you that you got to swim with dolphins. That is one of her life dreams to do.
    Don of the D.E.DImage
  • Posted: January 22, 2012 9:49:35 pm
  • Don of the DED said:
    My wife would be jealous of you that you got to swim with dolphins. That is one of her life dreams to do.

It was a wonderful experience. Also got to play with and feed a Manatee. This was in Cozumel, Mexico. Had a similar experience in Falmouth, Jamica but not nearly as much contact. If we return there, will definitely do it again.

Me flying on a boogie board (dolphin pushed against an extended foot)

My wife on the boogie board push (she was a bit afraid of a 400 pound animal at first)

A dolphin kiss
  • Posted: January 23, 2012 6:25:57 am
  • awesome Spa looks like tons of fun! and I knew you would have kept your eyes open for a comic shop Laughing Laughing
  • Posted: January 24, 2012 1:03:34 am
  • Cool pics thanks for sharing. Someday we will get someplace nice like that Smile Looks like you had a fantastic time.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Faro's Lounge's Faro's Lounge: American Safari Sketchbook Issue nn - alaska
  • Faro's Lounge's Faro's Lounge: American Safari Sketchbook Issue nn - purpledragon
  • Titan Comics's Grace Rosa Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars Issue # 45b