feature requests

Coke or Coke from Mexico (Comic Book Forums)

• Coke or Coke from Mexico

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 26, 2011 12:19:33 am
  • I vote for Coke from Mexico that is made with Sugar Cane, I think it tastes more natural and I believe there is a specific taste difference.
  • Posted: October 26, 2011 9:52:00 am
  • LOL. That's not exactly what I was thinking of with this post's title.

No matter to me anyway. Coke way too carbonated for me. I am a die hard Mountain Dew fan!
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: October 26, 2011 11:55:07 am
  • I was thinking that when I posted it but I can see how someone would think other wise. Hey 2 points to me for a creative title.
  • Posted: October 27, 2011 11:06:45 pm
  • I haven't had a coke from TJ in quite a while. Maybe it was a pepsi. It sure did taste different. Couldn't tell you then which one I prefer, but I think I would like regular Coke, it is my fav. of course.
  • Posted: October 28, 2011 12:03:26 am
  • Anything without the corn syrup is number 1 in my book.
  • Posted: October 29, 2011 1:52:15 am
  • Spa-fon said:
    LOL. That's not exactly what I was thinking of with this post's title.

No matter to me anyway. Coke way too carbonated for me. I am a die hard Mountain Dew fan!

i love MD also but you can't find it in mexico. i went there for a week and it was the hardest withdraw i ever felt. i would rather get hooked on heroin and give it up cold turkey than go another week without MD
  • Posted: October 29, 2011 2:31:22 am
  • smeggie42 said:
    Spa-fon said:
    LOL. That's not exactly what I was thinking of with this post's title.

i love MD also but you can't find it in mexico. i went there for a week and it was the hardest withdraw i ever felt. i would rather get hooked on heroin and give it up cold turkey than go another week without MD

you want a cure for your DEW addiction?
    become a diabetic....... trust me.
    i had actually given up sodas/colas/etc long before my diabetes reared it's ugly head and i'm glad i had.
    MD was my soda of choice, especially the cherry code red.
  • Posted: October 29, 2011 11:56:55 am
  • That sucks. So you cannot drink sodas?
  • Posted: October 29, 2011 12:54:09 pm
  • Not quite at that stage yet. I would actually choose spicy (hot wings) over sweet (cake, ice cream) any day.

At least I switched to Diet Dew about 8 years ago.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: October 29, 2011 1:38:22 pm
  • I always get the hottest wings at BW3. They are the only wings worth having there.
19 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Black Label's Batman: White Knight Presents - Generation Joker Hard Cover # 1
  • Skybound's Cobra Commander Issue # 4b
  • Image Comics's The Complete Invincible Library Hard Cover # 5
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 457b