feature requests

How Often Do You Have Productive Days? (Comic Book Forums)

• How Often Do You Have Productive Days?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 11, 2011 3:33:02 pm
  • Today is just totally rocking for me in terms of productivity. The sun is out and it is a beautiful day. Started out kinda sluggish though and I did not think I would get much done. Guess that goes to show when you make a list you can accomplish a lot.

• Posted: October 13, 2011 10:07:19 am
  • ahh the infamous honey do list...
    You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
    " Holy on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
    http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
  • Posted: October 13, 2011 11:49:21 am
  • being the huge procrastinator that i am....my productive days are always tomorrow Laughing
  • Posted: October 13, 2011 12:49:26 pm
  • puinno said:
    being the huge procrastinator that i am....my productive days are always tomorrow Laughing

Hey! That makes two of us! Laughing
  • Posted: October 13, 2011 3:09:27 pm
  • tt_cook1963 said:
    ahh the infamous honey do list...

You know whats funny, when I was working and I needed things done I found the only way I could get my wife to do what I wanted was to give her a list. When I got home she was always but it was effective in that it got her off the couch. I find lists keep me on what I need to do, I am not really bad like that but it does help especially when I have things I have been dreading.
  • Posted: October 13, 2011 3:38:50 pm
  • For me, if every day wasn't a productive day, I would be so far behind I would think I was in the lead.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: October 13, 2011 3:39:43 pm
  • Sounds like me playing Mario Kart.
  • Posted: October 14, 2011 9:20:47 am
  • glh08 said:
    puinno said:
    being the huge procrastinator that i am....my productive days are always tomorrow Laughing

Hey! That makes two of us! Laughing

That makes three of us. I have exams in one and a half weeks and I'm struggling. Facts, fit in my brain already! Brick wall
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
  • Posted: October 15, 2011 11:10:40 am
  • What kind of classes are you taking?
  • Posted: October 15, 2011 11:35:49 pm
  • SilentAssassin said:
    What kind of classes are you taking?

My majors are History and Politics and my electives are Latin and English Literature.

I've just got loads of Latin Vocab and political theories to try and remember. I'll get there somehow!
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
15 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • No Sleep's Babylon Working Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 14
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1c
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Punk: Arms Race Issue # 2b