feature requests

Why does the UK have this and we don't? (Comic Book Forums)

• Why does the UK have this and we don't?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 20, 2011 12:54:57 pm
  • arbogasts said:
    Batman LIVE

http://www.batmanlive.com/home.php

That is very cool. Well probably because they need something to make them feel special and I am sure that the value of the $ against the Euro has nothing to do with it Smile. I also think that someone over there was dedicated to making it work.
  • Posted: September 20, 2011 1:42:28 pm
  • arbogasts said:
    i read somewhere that it will begin touring the US in 2012!!!DancingDancingDancing

Sweet start saving up now because it may or may not be coming to a city near you!
  • Posted: September 20, 2011 1:54:06 pm
  • I heard the same thing about 2012 ....would also like to see spiderman here on broadway in ny as well
  • Posted: September 20, 2011 4:26:00 pm
  • raz68 said:
    I heard the same thing about 2012 ....would also like to see spiderman here on broadway in ny as well

I would love to see Spider-Man on tour if it were to ever go on tour. I bet it is Amazing.
  • Posted: September 20, 2011 6:21:49 pm
  • If I get to see it I will definitely post a review!!
  • Posted: September 24, 2011 12:55:45 am
  • I always wanted to go to NY and see a couple shows, perhaps when the kids are grown and I no longer need a mortgage payment!
  • Posted: September 26, 2011 11:23:16 am
  • SilentAssassin said:
    I always wanted to go to NY and see a couple shows, perhaps when the kids are grown and I no longer need a mortgage payment!

HAHA and it will cost you more than that.
  • Posted: September 26, 2011 11:13:28 pm
  • Thanks for bursting my bubble. I have ambitions and dreams I can fulfill once I stop killing myself with stupid mistakes.

Smile
25 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Goon: Them That Don't Stay Dead Issue # 1b
  • Vertical's Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Soft Cover # 7
  • Band of Bards's Working Class Wizards Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's X-men '97 Issue # 1b