Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 24, 2012 6:49:28 pm
  • my lcs is out of peel and reseal bags cause their suplyer if 100% out
    The Phantom
    The Ghoust Who Walks
    Man Who Can Not Die
    Guardian Of The Eastern Dark
  • Posted: January 24, 2012 6:50:07 pm
  • I will not buy any other bags just wont do it.
  • Posted: January 24, 2012 7:14:16 pm
  • why?
    The Phantom
    The Ghoust Who Walks
    Man Who Can Not Die
  • Posted: January 24, 2012 7:20:37 pm
  • I dont trust me with tape. Me + tape= BAD
  • Posted: January 24, 2012 7:32:08 pm
  • hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    The Phantom
    The Ghoust Who Walks
    Man Who Can Not Die
  • Posted: July 9, 2013 9:14:41 am
  • Uggh...can't believe I just did this very same thing after over a decade of never having an issue. Was inspecting a FN 6.0 copy of Justice League 33 and the bags flap tape caught on the cover right over the word "League". Because it's an older silver age book with less gloss than a modern book it stuck really well - could tell there was no way to pull it off w/o lifting some of the cover so I'm just leaving it...now I've got a 3 inch piece of tape on there...Evil or Very Mad.
  • Posted: July 9, 2013 10:09:17 am
  • 2 words ...

Resealable Bags

*Its worth the extra buck no matter that age they are from.
  • Posted: July 9, 2013 6:02:51 pm
  • I only look for resealable bags, about 6 years ago in midtown comics in nyc they were selling their own resealable bags, and they were like $2 cheaper than all other comic book stores regular bags, I live in pa. they might still be cheap ordering online from their store.
    one store in my area that sells resealable bags they sell the exact same ones on amazon and with shipping it equals pennies less than what i pay at the store.
  • Posted: July 9, 2013 7:06:19 pm
  • If you order from midtown, they bag and board all bags in.... dum du du dum.... resealable bags.

Im with you silent... i appreciate them much more than tape
  • Posted: July 9, 2013 7:27:51 pm
  • I wish DCBS was resealable. I was kinda ordering from Midtown but I do not like the way they do their variants (another discussion for another topic) but I did like that Midtown did that.

I ruined ASM 87 ... well not ruined but I damaged the cover with tape and I know I knew better but it was like this feeling like I got myself into trouble that was SO avoidable. I immediately went to the shop and bought TONS of resealable bags and said never again so here I am.
22 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner Issue # 10
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1b
  • DC Comics's Sinister Sons Issue # 1f
  • Ablaze Media's Traveling to Mars Issue # 11f