feature requests

Can You Digg It? (Comic Book Forums)

• Can You Digg It?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 3, 2008 1:39:47 pm
  • For those of you who haven't noticed, at the bottom of each blog, there's a "Share" box so you can post the blog to your own blog, favorite it, and other stuff, including "digg" it. I'm not 100% familiar with digg, but basically, it's a recommendation for the wider web world to come check something out.

So, if you see a really great set of pics or a blog on CBR that you think the world needs to see, such as Dough Boy's pics of the Bat-pod at a local theatre, go to digg.com, start an account and tell them that you digg his pics!

This is a great way to get more people to come to CBR. The more members we have, the more fun we have!

Last edited July 3, 2008 5:32:33 pm
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: July 3, 2008 2:34:01 pm
  • digging it through the blog doesnt work quite the same right now....please digg it through doughboy's link in this forum topic
    http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
  • Posted: July 3, 2008 5:30:29 pm
  • Only 3 diggs so far? I hope it's not my fault. He digged the photos and not the blog. I forgot to change my verbiage. It should be clearer now.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5e
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's Spawn: Unwanted Violence TPB # 1
  • No Publisher Listed's The New Mexico Hobo Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 5b