feature requests

Unreal eBay auctions part 2 (Comic Book Forums)

• Unreal eBay auctions part 2

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 24, 2008 9:38:09 am
  • Uncanny X-Men X-Men X-Force X-Man Cable Wolverine Lot

Yours for only $1,000

Last edited June 24, 2008 9:38:21 am
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 24, 2008 12:45:57 pm
  • Rolling Eyes
  • Posted: June 24, 2008 9:30:11 pm
  • It is? I just clicked on it and it worked
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: June 24, 2008 9:34:42 pm
  • yeah, worked for me too.

peronally, i would stear clear of this auction.
    no real description.
    no picture(s).
    and no list of what books are included.
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 1:46:03 am
  • I think I will bid on it... better go a bit higher than 1,000 as you might get out bid if you don't. I am sure that these are really rare comics and you are sure that they must be in "ment condensation". It's a bargain at only 2 dollars for a comic... I think that the lack of pictures must be because pictures are unnecessary making this a killer deal.
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 8:57:37 am
  • 1573 said:
    peronally, i would stear clear of this auction.
    no real description.
    no picture(s).
    and no list of what books are included.

That is the point of these posts...to make fun of someone...not to actually purchase it.

• Posted: June 25, 2008 10:31:21 am
  • 160,000 comics fit in 40 boxes?

I will be hesitant buying from someone with a feedback score of "1". I would be CRAZY to pay someone $150,000 for this buy, especially given the one line description. Anyway, you don't fit 160,000 books in 40 boxes.... they'd have to be big boxes! Shocked Shame on you
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 11:15:52 am
  • See, I think you're going in the wrong direction. If shredded fine enough, I'm sure 160,000 comics could fit into 40 boxes. I mean, a mere 4000 per box might work. Given proper crushing and termite infestation.

Mind you, I'm not volunteering my collection to put this into any sort of test or anything...
  • Posted: June 25, 2008 12:53:42 pm
  • kachoong said:
    160,000 comics fit in 40 boxes?

I will be hesitant buying from someone with a feedback score of "1". I would be CRAZY to pay someone $150,000 for this buy, especially given the one line description. Anyway, you don't fit 160,000 books in 40 boxes.... they'd have to be big boxes! Shocked Shame on you

he does look shady, lol
    El Blog-o, Read it if you're bored.
    http://immortalfireboy.blogspot.com/

Search & Win
14 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's 7174AD Issue # 1b
  • DC Comics's Justice League: Dark Rebirth - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1
  • Yen Press's My Gemini Soft Cover # 1
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 10