feature requests

Thor Cast (Comic Book Forums)

• Thor Cast

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 7, 2008 12:00:18 am
  • Anyone know who they plan to cast as thor?
    I Love Comics
  • Posted: June 7, 2008 12:06:40 am
  • I read that Brad Pitt was being thought of........seeing TROY he has the look down pat........
  • Posted: June 7, 2008 9:05:04 am
  • i totally agree, at first i didnt see pitt as thor but then i looked at stills from troy and thought he really looked the part!but i also agree that he'd have 2 get bigger!
    I Love Comics
  • Posted: September 9, 2008 11:00:21 am
  • The only person ive heard of besides pitt playing him was Triple H. He really looks the part i think. He was also rumored to play Conan in an upcoming movie. dont know how accurate either of those are now though.
    I)/\I\/III=I\I
  • Posted: September 9, 2008 2:30:30 pm
  • dtown said:
    The only person ive heard of besides pitt playing him was Triple H. He really looks the part i think. He was also rumored to play Conan in an upcoming movie. dont know how accurate either of those are now though.

this was a rumor from a while back.
    as far as i know, this isn't the case anymore.

as for triple h as conan, the red sonja franchise is about to get a reboot and they are looking for a conan appearance at some point.
    however, they want arnold schwartsenegger (sp.?) to reprise his conan role.
  • Posted: September 10, 2008 7:22:27 am
  • Kevin McKidd from Journeyman, or Daniel Craig (new James Bond) would both make fantastic Thors
  • Posted: September 11, 2008 9:16:06 am
  • Not talking Right now I would be open to anybody playing Thor.....just don't get Triple H. This movie would lose all credibility with him in the lead. I just see a huge steamer if thats the direction this movie goes.
  • Posted: September 26, 2008 12:34:57 pm
  • I think they need a good actor over a guy like Triple H. While he may fit the part physically, no one will take him serious, and it could potentially ruin the Avengers movie as well. I like the suggestion of Daniel Craig, I havent heard that one before. I think Brad Pitt should play Captain America. Thor is a tough casting job along with Captain America. So much is riding on these separate movies, that if they fail, Avengers will fail. Get a good actor and get him in the Gym non-stop.
    Dont worry Ma'am, We're from the Internet.
  • Posted: September 26, 2008 1:16:07 pm
  • i agree w/ daniel craig.
    however, i think his oo7/james bond reboot may be his main focus for a bit.

as i said above, i'm pretty sure triple h isn't a possibility anymore.
    this came up a few years ago when a thor movie was 1st discussed.
    that was before the ironman success and the idea of iron man/cap/thor/hulk all leading to the avengers.
    a lot has changed since the trile h/thor idea initially came about.
15 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Conan the Barbarian Issue # 9d
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 2
  • Parkade Comics's Parkade Comics Issue nn - (1)
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 3illum