feature requests

George Perez Rest in Peace (Comic Book Forums)

• George Perez Rest in Peace

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 7, 2022 11:52:43 pm
  • , another great talent lost Crying or Very sad
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: May 8, 2022 2:09:32 am
  • Oh my gosh -- two of the greatest EVER in just a couple weeks...just terrible & so very tough
  • Posted: May 8, 2022 9:42:17 am
  • So very sad to see Legends in the comic book world passing away. One of the very best when it came to detail and costumes. I'm heart-broken.
  • Posted: May 10, 2022 2:26:16 am
  • My condolences to the Perez family. This is terrible news - George Perez was one of the true greats, an artists artist. The one fact about Perez that will always stand out to me, besides the awesome talent, is that he wanted to draw every character he possibly could! Another legend lost.
    Tenzil
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Workman Publishing's Here I Am, I Am Me: An Illustrated Guide to Mental Health TPB # 1
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Obey Me! The Comic Soft Cover # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Venom: Dark Origin Issue # 2b