feature requests

Official Marvel relaunches Amazing Spider Man with new #1 (Comic Book Forums)

• Official - Marvel relaunches Amazing Spider-Man with new #1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 13, 2022 11:14:10 pm
  • Sigh, with JRJR art this will be my jumping off point for Spider-Man. My first issue I bought off the stands was #194 (the cover grabbed me). I've taken a couple of breaks, notably the last time JRJR was on the book, but haven't missed an issue since May '01.
  • Posted: January 14, 2022 7:00:44 am
  • I guess this should be considered the new norm for Marvel. Just reboot every few years with a new team.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: January 14, 2022 11:45:30 am
  • JRJR isn't the problem for me, it's the never ending reboots Brick wall
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: January 24, 2022 8:19:33 pm
  • I stopped reading Spider-Man before the last reboot. Honestly it just doesn't make sense to me anymore. And I use to really like John Romita Jr.'s art, but these days his Spider-Man looks really thick and chunky. In his earlier days he drew a more slender looking Spidey, but every time I see him go back to this character it just looks worse than before.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: February 1, 2022 8:01:46 pm
  • I agree with the rest of you..I'm sick and tired of the reboots. I suppose it doesn't matter anyway, cause I'm not getting any of the rebooted stuff. That's just more money that I can use to try and get back issues.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman Beyond: Neo-Year Issue # 1btc-b
  • Artists Writers & Artisans's Knighted Issue # 1sad lemon-a
  • A.M. Works's Pervert Club Issue # 10
  • Angel Books's Vampires: Graveyards, Leather and Lingerie Soft Cover # 1c