feature requests

New Marvel Distributor's First Week Fraught With Missing, Damaged Comics (Comic Book Forums)

• New Marvel Distributor's First Week Fraught With Missing, Damaged Comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 9, 2021 12:26:38 am
  • One thing I saw was regarding the incentives. PRH doesn't have a built-in option to make a claim on incentives. The option exists for regular issues but trying to use PRH's retailer self-service for incentive covers is not there....

I think that's problematic. Even if that option was there, the fact that the incentive was not treated differently from regular covers seems telling.

And a final thought... NM+ for any Marvel PRH may be a rare commodity in these times because Diamond hasn't changed much in their shipping (even though they made a statement about doing so).
    Obsessive Compulsive Comic Collecting Much? Join me on my bats#!t journey: Squeaky Shoe Comics. DM at your own risk.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 95 days, 1 hour of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Action Comics Issue # 1037b
  • Dark Horse Comics's Hellboy: The Silver Lantern Club Issue # 2
  • Image Comics's Radiant Black Issue # 10c
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter Soft Cover # 4