feature requests

Steve Lightle, Classic Legion of Super Heroes Artist, Dies at 61 (Comic Book Forums)

• Steve Lightle, Classic Legion of Super-Heroes Artist, Dies at 61

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 9, 2021 6:04:05 pm
  • WOW...Another great talent gone. Crying or Very sad Covid related.

Classic Legion of Super-Heroes and Doom Patrol artist Steve Lightle has passed away at the age of 61 due to a cardiac arrest.

Steve Lightle, known for his iconic runs as an artist on DC's Legion of Super-Heroes and Doom Patrol, has passed away at the age of 61 due to cardiac arrest.

Matthew Lightle, Steve Lightle's son, made the announcement on his father's Facebook account. "This is Matthew Lightle, Steve Lightle's son. This morning my father passed away from Cardiac Arrest," Matthew Lightle said. "I wished to thank you all for your friendship to my father, and also to ask that if you are a patron follower, please cancel your account as we are just beginning to take care of his affairs."

Read More - https://www.cbr.com/steve-lightle-legion-of-super-heroes-artist-obituary/
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: January 10, 2021 3:25:05 pm
  • So sad to hear. Steve was a great artist on LSH, and other books. Condolences to the family. RIP to another great comic book creator.
    Tenzil
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 59 years, 3 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Valiant Entertainment's Bloodshot Issue # 10d
  • Whitman's Donald Duck Issue # 237whitman-b
  • Ablaze Media's Kidz Hard Cover # 1
  • Dell Publishing Co.'s Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies Comics Issue # 18b