feature requests

Need to boost sales? (Comic Book Forums)

• Need to boost sales?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 29, 2020 7:27:55 pm

Just give Spider-Man a new look. Rolling Eyes

Last edited December 29, 2020 7:52:23 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 29, 2020 9:30:16 pm
  • Posted: January 5, 2021 10:17:26 am
  • Anyone remember Future Foundation (Fantastic Four) Spider-Man? When I saw that new costume I thought it looked familiar. If not for the orange and the bug eyes.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: January 5, 2021 12:27:01 pm
  • Spider-Man has one of the best, iconic costume ever!! It makes no sense to keep changing it every few years. Every time I see a new one, my soul gets a little bit more crushed.
  • Posted: January 5, 2021 1:44:01 pm
  • it makes 100% sense actually... at least nowadays lol...merging the MCU and the comics universe...having iron man making his suits, and he himself having a plethora of suits, it would make sense that he would be constantly upgrading his protege's also every 3 days lol...granted the movies and comic universe are different, but having him change clothes every 3 years, hes gotta wash them at some point lol...

that being said, my only question would be, why doesnt he help out Rhodey a bit more lol...or is he still a bit hurt about rhodey stealing his old suit?

Action Ace...why did you post that pic? not sure where that fits in this discussion...or were you pointing out that the suits are similar?

Last edited January 5, 2021 1:47:58 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    Amazing Spider Man #78 - 1st Prowler
    Avengers #55 - 1st Ultron
    Amazing Spider Man #134 - 1st Tarantula, 2nd Punisher
    Avengers #196 - 1st full Taskmaster
  • Posted: January 5, 2021 3:20:53 pm
  • A lot of others online have been saying that the new suit looks like Gravity. I don't know anything about that character though.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: January 5, 2021 3:27:48 pm
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    it makes 100% sense actually... at least nowadays lol...merging the MCU and the comics universe...having iron man making his suits, and he himself having a plethora of suits, it would make sense that he would be constantly upgrading his protege's also every 3 days lol...granted the movies and comic universe are different, but having him change clothes every 3 years, hes gotta wash them at some point lol...

that being said, my only question would be, why doesnt he help out Rhodey a bit more lol...or is he still a bit hurt about rhodey stealing his old suit?

Action Ace...why did you post that pic? not sure where that fits in this discussion...or were you pointing out that the suits are similar?

Yep, because it looks like Gravity's.

• Posted: January 5, 2021 4:27:13 pm
  • ah ok, got ya...good find btw Smile
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    Amazing Spider Man #78 - 1st Prowler
    Avengers #55 - 1st Ultron
    Amazing Spider Man #134 - 1st Tarantula, 2nd Punisher
    Avengers #196 - 1st full Taskmaster
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 95 days, 1 hour of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Anglo-American Publishing Co.'s Grand Slam: Three Aces Issue # 49
  • Marvel Comics's Hulk Issue # 1e
  • Drawn and Quarterly Publications's Palooka Ville Issue # 1 - 2nd print
  • Behemoth Entertainment LLC's Pop Star Assassin Issue # 2d