feature requests

Allegiance Arts Comics at Walmart (Comic Book Forums)

• Allegiance Arts Comics at Walmart

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 28, 2020 4:13:01 pm
  • If you guys haven't checked out the comics from Allegiance Arts & Entertainment, they are pretty awesome! Honestly this went under my radar until this weekend. I noticed a separate comics stand at my local Walmart (which apparently is the only place you can buy them right now). Conveniently placed in the magazine and books aisle. Sort of took me back to the days of seeing comics on a spinner rack in stores. I believe there are 4 unique titles that first published last month in May. I picked up three of them: Norah's Saga, Red Rooster, and The Futurists. Not knowing what to expect I was really impressed. Writing and art were better than a lot of the mainstream comics I have been reading lately from Marvel and DC. If you're looking for something different and fun, you might have to make a trip to your nearest Wally World. https://www.allegiancearts.com/
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 57 years, 167 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Amigo Comics's Barbara the Barbarian Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Captain Marvel Issue # 12comicxposure-b
  • DC Comics's Flash Issue # 750k
  • Marvel Comics's King Conan Issue # 1