feature requests

Spiderman News (Comic Book Forums)

• Spiderman News

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 12, 2007 1:46:17 pm
  • I've heard that Spiderman is going to be going through a ton of changes this summer. Since he is known to everyone as Peter Parker. Anyone know what is going to happen with my favorite?
    Do we want to send another mouse into the snake pit or do we want to send our own snake?
  • Posted: April 12, 2007 2:01:52 pm
  • I heard that they are going to kill him off. Smile

just kidding. even if they did, he would still come back (at least he is still alive in Reign). I haven't heard anything, granted I don't have as much time to read up on the industry as I used to.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • CEX Publishing's Super Scouts Issue # 1b
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 5
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 87b
  • W.W. Norton's Will Eisner: Contract with God Trilogy - Life on Dropsie Avenue Hard Cover # 1 - 2nd print