feature requests

Marvel Comics Full FEBRUARY 2014 Solicitations (Comic Book Forums)

  • Marvel Comics Full FEBRUARY 2014 Solicitations

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 18, 2013 5:38:52 pm
  • Man I'm tired of Marvel restarting series.

    It's like I have a number on wolverine for sale, well then you have to ask which one of the dozen or so. lol
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

  • Posted: November 18, 2013 6:23:38 pm
  • Rattlehead79 said:
    Man I'm tired of Marvel restarting series.

    It's like I have a number on wolverine for sale, well then you have to ask which one of the dozen or so. lol


    Yeah, I agree with you, but at least, they're keeping up with the same continuity that they've always had. It's not like Marvel's up their history and retelling it, like DC did, thus, making everything that we read from DC for the last 20+ yrs, irrelevant.
  • Posted: November 18, 2013 7:00:28 pm
  • Thats true, not so bad for me though I used to read only marvel and early image, but I'm a big DC fan now that I've been reading those for about the past six years

    For marvel my main peev is thing like thor that go through the 1-400is then a few diffrent smaller ones then back to the 600's only to reset it back to number one. It's especially annoying when your a mod and have to make all the links from jumping back and forth Brick wall
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

  • Posted: November 19, 2013 1:16:38 am
  • This is crazy... Wolverine is getting a re launch after #13 issues... ? So they're launching Vol 6 in Feb and Vol.5 was only of 13 issues long...Rolling Eyes

  • Posted: November 19, 2013 8:32:19 am
  • Marvel likes to think of these as a "Jumping On Point"...Well I for one look at it as a "Jumping Off Point".
    I think this is a good time to cut down to a handful of titles, and if they decide to be cute again I'll stop all together. Twisted Evil
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

  • Posted: November 19, 2013 7:29:47 pm
  • Wolverine Vol. 6. What a joke.
  • Posted: November 20, 2013 1:52:39 am
  • The way there goin they might as well just re number after every or every other arc... These ten book volumes are just ridiculous...

  • Posted: November 20, 2013 9:29:26 am
  • SteveC said:
    The way there goin they might as well just re number after every or every other arc... These ten book volumes are just ridiculous...
    junobeach said:
    Wolverine Vol. 6. What a joke.


    Well since there is no continuity anymore with every new writer that takes over they should just start a new series.
    Or just do everything as a mini or maxi series.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

  • Posted: November 20, 2013 12:44:39 pm
  • Canuck said:
    SteveC said:
    The way there goin they might as well just re number after every or every other arc... These ten book volumes are just ridiculous...
    junobeach said:
    Wolverine Vol. 6. What a joke.


    Well since there is no continuity anymore with every new writer that takes over they should just start a new series.
    Or just do everything as a mini or maxi series.


    It is ridiculous, but there is continuity. Story arcs may not flow smoothly together because of the new writers, but everything that happened in the past, really did happen in Marvel stories.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 65 years, 35 days, 22 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Nemesis the Warlock Soft Cover # 6
  • Aspen Entertainment's Overtaken Issue # 1cleveland
  • Marvel Comics's Silk Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Doctor Aphra Issue # 18