feature requests

Brothers inherit $2 million comic book collection containing 44 of the top 100 golden age comics (Comic Book Forums)

• Brothers inherit $2 million comic book collection containing 44 of the top 100 golden age comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 24, 2012 12:06:31 pm
  • Impressive.....Most impressive indeed
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
  • Posted: February 24, 2012 6:18:18 pm
  • Yeah, if I found them I would definitely keep them. It would be hard to let go a piece of history like that.
    Don of the D.E.DImage
  • Posted: February 25, 2012 5:58:39 pm
  • I'd sell em'.
    I think it would be cool to have them, but I'd rather have the 3 million dollars.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: February 25, 2012 6:14:51 pm
  • I would sell 1.5 milllion's worth of books. Put a million of that cash in a CD ladder to gain interest and a yearly income. Put the rest of the books in a safe to sell at a later date, if need be.

The books will always go up in value...more money in the future.

14 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Beauty and Beast Issue nn
  • Oni Press's Rick And Morty Presents: Finals Week Brawlher Issue # 1b
  • DC Comics's Tim Drake: Robin TPB # 2
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 84b