feature requests

Support your Local Post Office (Comic Book Forums)

• Support your Local Post Office

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 13, 2006 10:04:10 pm
  • These caught my eye the other day when I was at the post office sending books to a friend in Iraq:
    [img:d2274cf64b]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/joshschr/600x600_dc_comics.jpg[/img:d2274cf64b]
    I plan on buying at least 3 books on the day they are released, 1 for collecting, 1 to send to my brother in MN, and another to use.

It's worth it at least for the classic covers, if not the Jim Lee Batman art.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: July 16, 2006 10:11:50 pm
  • they told me they come out 7/21/06
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
  • Posted: July 17, 2006 5:54:53 pm
  • It's possible they got pushed back or something; However, Look at this

I'm not going to be standing in line on the 20th (or the 21st for that matter) to get them, but I'm at the post office at least every other week anyway. If you don't usually go to the post office, and you're interested in these, you may stop by the next weekend.

Although, now that I look at my calender, the 21st is the day I would normally go to the Gatekeeper, and they moved next to the post office. In any case, If the stamps are seriously delayed, I'll post that information here as soon as I know. Thanks for letting me know that someone else is interested, nirrad![/url]
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 65 years, 10 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Devil’s Reign: Villains for Hire Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Hulk Issue # 3b
  • Image Comics's Lady Mechanika: The Monster of the Ministry of Hell Issue # 2b
  • Humanoids Publishing's Milo Manara's The Golden Ass Hard Cover # 1 - 2nd print