feature requests

las vegas (Comic Book Forums)

• las vegas

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 6, 2015 3:19:24 pm
  • Anyone know about a comic con scheduled in Las Vegas for April 24 -26 and if so are you planning on attending
  • Posted: February 8, 2015 9:38:01 pm
  • The convention in Las Vegas April 24-26 2015, is the Wizard World Comic Con.

See link for guests: http://www.wizardworld.com/home-lasvegas.html#special-guests

Not planning on going to this one, but will try and go to The Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con June 19-21 2015. Guests haven't been announced for the Amazing one yet, but the guests from it's past conventions have been impressive. Hope that continues to impress this year.

Last edited February 8, 2015 9:40:59 pm
  • Posted: February 25, 2015 2:35:41 pm
  • This has nothing to do with the conventions, but since you live in Canada I was wondering if I could pick your brain. Recently someone from Canada wanted to purchase a couple of my key issues and insisted that it would cost less than $ 10 to send it from US to canada with a tracking # . When i went to the post office they told me the least expensive way to send the books was $ 35. Have you had any experience with mailing to or from the US
  • Posted: February 25, 2015 3:08:28 pm
  • I've mailed and received from Canada to the US. It can cost $10 in a bubble envelope. As soon as there's a box involved the price goes up dramatically.
  • Posted: February 25, 2015 3:23:15 pm
  • Thanks for the response but does the bubble envelope include tracking or is it media or is my post office out of there minds.
  • Posted: February 25, 2015 3:32:09 pm
  • It is always expensive to ship to Canada.

• Posted: February 25, 2015 8:17:12 pm
  • Hmmm, not sure if tracking was included. That could cost extra.
  • Posted: February 25, 2015 9:56:26 pm
  • Thanks I uess i can never figure out the US postal service
  • Posted: February 25, 2015 9:56:28 pm
  • Thanks I uess i can never figure out the US postal service
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Harley Quinn Issue # 38b
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 8
  • Scout Comics's Miracle Kingdom Issue # 5
  • Graphix's Whatever After Hard Cover # 1