feature requests

Niagara Falls Comic Con June 5 7, 2015 (Comic Book Forums)

• Niagara Falls Comic Con - June 5-7, 2015

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 13, 2014 9:51:03 am
  • First guest announcements have been made:

Yvonne Craig (Batgirl)
    Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian)
    Terry Kiser (Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's)
    Manu Bennett (Slade Wilson from Arrow)
    Cassandra Peterson (Elvira)
    Ted White (Jason Voorhees)

Comic Guests:

Gerry Conway
    Dale Eaglesham
    Phil Hester
  • Posted: November 13, 2014 9:52:45 am
  • I am thinking of getting Gerry Conway to sign my Amazing Spider-Man #129 and then getting it slabbed Dancing
  • Posted: November 24, 2014 9:56:03 am
  • I think this is going to be an awesome Con next year!

Only thing is, they don't have CGC reps there, unless you want to do a verified CBCS signature slab.

I might try to do the same thing.
  • Posted: January 29, 2015 9:00:06 pm
  • I'm half-certain that Gotham Central will be set up at this show. They have a CGC witness that works for them.

They can verify that you had so and so sign your book, then you'll pay them to submit it to CGC. However, it's still best to talk to them about the process before you do anything.

Andy
  • Posted: January 30, 2015 7:09:52 am
  • Yes, they are usually at this show every year. I have never used them for CGC though. I find they are over-priced to be honest. Not sure how much they charge for CGC submissions though, or even if the witness goes to this show or not.

Amanda Conner is going to be there. Would be nice to get Harley Quinn #1 signed and slabbed.
  • Posted: January 30, 2015 1:25:41 pm
  • The Hoff and Kitt will be there. That was one of my favorite shows growing up. It's so corny now when I've caught a rerun here and there. Regardless, it would be cool to meet him, not to mention Catherine Bach.
  • Posted: May 17, 2015 3:31:21 pm
  • Just so you know, there WILL be CBCS AW authentication there for the 1st time ever!! No CGC that I know of.....

• Posted: June 12, 2015 2:48:04 pm
  • Did anyone get any good pickups at NF Comic Con this year??
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 4c
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 40
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Nagahama to Be, or Not to Be Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Thunderbolts Red - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1b