feature requests

your perfect comic shop (Comic Book Forums)

• your perfect comic shop

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 5, 2008 9:16:35 pm
  • so lets say you walk into your dream comic book store. this store is perfect because... (you fill in the blanks)
    reading and collecting since the early '90s.
  • Posted: November 5, 2008 9:17:53 pm
  • ok i'll start.

they give you a b/b (bag/board) with every new release you buy.
    reading and collecting since the early '90s.
  • Posted: November 5, 2008 10:41:12 pm
  • they'll let you drop a book at anytime.
    and not have to keep getting it for 3-4 months after you've decided to drop it.
  • Posted: November 6, 2008 3:00:16 am
  • they have every back issue ever. and they tell me about series that i might like but didn't know about. oh and just to out do fireboy everything is 51% off oh wait why not just free?
  • Posted: November 6, 2008 3:36:29 am
  • All of the employees could be Hooters Girls Wink
  • Posted: November 6, 2008 4:54:55 am
  • They have a computer in the corner so you can check your want list on CBR Smile
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: November 6, 2008 4:57:34 am
  • also... the back issues are in order... so you will be able to find what ever you need without having to wonder where it is...

And bundles... like miniseries at a discounted price if you buy them all in one go or runs of a certain story like Amazing Spider-man: New Ways To Die 1-6
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: November 6, 2008 6:32:54 am
  • comic shops would be stratigiclly place around the world so they are no more than an hour from everyones home.
  • Posted: November 6, 2008 7:40:30 am
  • And they'd include a list of the next week's anticipated releases.

said:
    All of the employees could be Hooters Girls Wink

And they'd know everything about comics that you want to know, without making you feel stupid about it.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
116 posts • Page 1 of 12
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • California Institute of the Arts's A Flightpath Production Issue # 1
  • Allen Thomas's Infinite Uppercut Soft Cover # 5
  • Oni Press's Invasive Issue # 4b
  • GP Putnams Sons's Monkey King and the World of Myths TPB # 1