feature requests

Who is google? (Comic Book Forums)

Author Who is google?
Posted: March 30, 2008 2:04:28 am
Since I signed up here, I never have seen any other member online at the same time as me except for google????
who are you?????
I admit I'm here at weird hours, that's why I ask.
Posted: March 30, 2008 10:48:27 am
oh yes, the mysterious google.
he's on just about everytime i am.
in fact, he's on right now.

i have a theory about the indentity of google but i'm probablly wrong.
and if i am wrong and google turns out to be someone different, i apologize in advance.
no offense is intended towards anyone.
Posted: March 30, 2008 11:03:42 am
this is what DB told me

[quote:a5053740aa="dough boy"]Google allows websites to provide their robot with credentials to get behind security for indexing towards advertising purposes.[/quote:a5053740aa]

tt
You build your collection one book at a time and day by day it seem to stay the same. Then one day KA BLAM it gotten out of control. Thanks mom I love you.

" I'm not insane, my mom had me tested." Sheldon BIG BANG THEORY
" Holy CRAP on a CRACKER" Pennie BIG BANG THEORY

http://www.comixcon.com/
http://www.kenmore-komics.com/
Posted: April 1, 2008 2:40:22 am
Hmmm...so if i pm google will they respond?

*edit*
Google was on again, imagine that so I just sent a pm to google! Shocked
Posted: April 1, 2008 7:48:25 am
Nope...google is the web crawler, indexing sites. The info would go to me if not die in the netherworld.
Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
Posted: April 1, 2008 9:04:19 am
well damn, looks like my theory was wrong.
cool, at least there is no one that can be offended.
Posted: April 1, 2008 11:57:21 am
hehehehe.... Laughing
Posted: April 2, 2008 7:29:11 am
sorry guys been away for a time. that would explain alot. goggle is aways there, but never posts. i was begining to think it was a spy or a goverment agent veiwing the content of this site. "their out there" lol
Posted: April 2, 2008 7:51:49 am
just happened to look and goggle is gone, did we scare him or them off because we found them out. maybe they were spying on us.
Posted: April 2, 2008 8:04:46 am
Google "spies" on everyone.
Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Posted: April 2, 2008 9:55:53 am
thier everywhere, thier everywhere. god help us all.
Posted: April 2, 2008 9:57:18 am
therrrrrre baaaaaack Laughing
Posted: April 2, 2008 12:28:12 pm
she is GOD!

Here's the proof
Posted: April 2, 2008 1:28:45 pm
omg goggle's a girl. Shocked
Posted: April 2, 2008 1:37:47 pm
The hate mail portion was particularly interesting. Who's more foolish, the fool to come up with the website, or the fools who criticize it?

Oh yeah, the latter.

I thought google was possibly some new mod since, as TT pointed out, they show up in the Admin Only forum every once in a while. I think google would make an excellent Mod. If it were, you know, a person.
"1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
Posted: April 2, 2008 2:43:38 pm
honestly, i thought google was an alias for dough boy.
i figured if dough boy wanted to check in on things w/o everyone seeing him logged on and then flood him pm's, he would log on as google.
there were a few times where google would be on and not dough boy but suddenly a new post from dough boy was up.
just figured it was dough boy's way of being here w/o "being here".
Posted: April 2, 2008 2:57:21 pm
the db is the main man. what kind of leader would he be if he posted under an alias. of course we follow a man with the monocur of "the man behind the cutain". :-D the more i opine the more i think :smt103
Posted: April 2, 2008 3:28:13 pm
Actually I (and anyone can) tell the forum to not show if you are logged in or not.

I don't know why I did it...I guess I will undo it as I can always turn it back on.

Posted: April 2, 2008 9:54:22 pm
Laughing google was just checking it's messages
Posted: April 3, 2008 8:57:41 am
ahhhh. the truth comes out. at least someone is looking out for us. thanks db :smt024
Posted: April 24, 2008 9:43:47 am
There is one flaw I can point out in the "Google is God" theory.

According to the Bible we were made in God's image. Last time I checked I don't look like a search engine....lol.

Newest Covers
  • KaBOOM!'s Bravest Warriors Issue # 23b
  • Anglo-American Publishing Co.'s Grand Slam: Three Aces Issue # 45
  • Ajax-Farrell's The Fighting Man Issue # 6
  • Marvel's The Superior Spider-Man Hard Cover # 2
Cool Statues
CBR.com Feature Requests - BE HEARD!
Recently Rated
Marvel's Cable Issue # 13b
This comic was rated 3.5000 stars by 2 members
Cable
Issue # 13b