feature requests

Possible NYX #4 Trade (Comic Book Forums)

• Possible NYX #4 Trade

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 17, 2017 8:40:52 pm
  • need some opinions...

a guy i know has offered to possibly trade me his NYX 4 graded 9.2...he's figuring in the $400 range...

after all is said and done hes interested in these books from me..

Amazing 300 (Venom)
    Amazing 361 (Carnage)
    Amazing 194 (Black Cat)
    Ms. Marvel 17 & 18 (Mystique)
    Savage she hulk 1 (she hulk)
    amazing 606-607 (J. Scott Campbell covers)
    Daredevil 168 (Elektra)

Assume VF for all grades...whats a fair trade?
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: January 17, 2017 9:46:31 pm
  • AmZoMBiE said:

a guy i know has offered to possibly trade me his NYX 4 graded 9.2...he's figuring in the $400 range...

Last three sales that I could find of a 9.2 graded and slabbed NYX #4 have sold for an average of $51. He's asking too much or you meant NYX #3, correct?
  • Posted: January 17, 2017 10:25:02 pm
  • Yes 3 my bad 1st x23
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: January 18, 2017 2:08:23 am
  • If you are equally willing to part with any or all of these books a fair trade (in other words for close to equal value), assuming all your books are in about 7.5 condition, would be ASM 300, Daredevil 168 and the two J Scott Campbell ASM issues. Good luck with your trade!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: January 18, 2017 8:36:56 am
  • Unless you have doubles of the issues he wants from you I wouldn't do it, you're giving up some key issues for 1 book that you may be able to get for less down the road.
    With the new Logan movie coming out I'm sure the market will be swamped with people trying to cash in on the X23 appearance so you may win a bid cheaper via ebay than what your buddy is asking.
    Just my 2 cents, guess it comes down to how badly you want it.

Last edited January 18, 2017 8:37:29 am
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: January 18, 2017 3:37:57 pm
  • I’m assuming he wants all those books for his copy of NYX #3. I would say no. I've seen VF ASM #300 go for near $400 alone.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: January 18, 2017 8:13:58 pm
  • no not all for the trade, those are what hes shown interest in out of the first 30 i talked to him about...

i dont want to give up the venom or carnage, the campbells i dont mind, and the she hulk (9.4 btw), the mystiques (8.5-9.2 range) i got for $2 each, the elektra i paid $70 for black cat i payed $20 for, venom i payed $50

and i guess i shouldve been more clear, VF+ for all cause thats a decent average grade id give them as a lot...8.5-9.0 avg

+ the mystiques & she hulk are duplicates...

Last edited January 18, 2017 8:14:39 pm
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Harley Quinn: Uncovered Issue # 1d
  • SelfMadeHero's Ruins TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Incredible Hulk Issue # 10b
  • Marvel Comics's Thunderbolts Red - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1b