feature requests

Wrapping Up 2016 with Cool Comics! (Comic Book Forums)

• Wrapping Up 2016 with Cool Comics!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 30, 2016 2:51:18 am
  • Ed, I am looking forward to hearing your report on the comics you picked up cheap in that longbox. You will have to include some issues from the box in a future episode. The only similar experience I have had happened this summer when I chanced across an LCS and dropped in only to discover they were having a going out of business sale. I picked up three of four graphic novels and about 20 recent comics for about $15.00 Canadian, so i did pretty well, though I would rather have seen him stay in business.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: December 30, 2016 5:31:21 am
  • Tenzil, someone left a reply on my website with a fantastic story about what they were able to get from a comic shop that was going out of business, just like you. But I agree that you'd rather the shop have stayed open. I'll give reports over the next several episodes about some of the long box finds and values. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great New Year!
    See my blog, Cool Comics in My Collection, at https://edgosney.com/
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's The Incredible Hulk Issue # 10c
  • Skybound's Void Rivals Issue # 6 - 3rd print
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine Issue # 46b
  • Marvel Comics's X-men '97 Issue # 1