feature requests

Venom March Madness (Comic Book Forums)

• Venom March Madness

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 22, 2016 8:03:43 pm
  • No doubt watching the after market prices of the last run of venom variants (2012), Marvel is doing another full month. Anyone else excited? Several of these look great.

I'm over halfway done with the 2012 collection (including 2 ASMs Smile ) but now even the cheaper ones are getting expensive. I'm thinking I might try to grab the full collection of these on release.
  • Posted: December 23, 2016 4:22:27 pm
  • Doesn't look like these are going to be 1:50s like the first set of them.

Really like the All New Wolverine variant
  • Posted: December 23, 2016 10:24:05 pm
  • There's already a J Scott Campbell 1:100 variant going for a pretty penny.
  • Posted: December 24, 2016 11:16:02 am
  • Has anyone seen what ratio they are going to be? I have been trying to figure that out. Are they all 1:100s?

The mighty captain marvel is also great
  • Posted: December 24, 2016 11:20:07 am
  • Actually, preorders at midtown are showing these as regular priced covers... What are the chances that is true? Would make my life a lot easier.
  • Posted: December 24, 2016 5:20:12 pm
  • Tex75455 said:
    Actually, preorders at midtown are showing these as regular priced covers... What are the chances that is true? Would make my life a lot easier.

My guess is that they'll be an order all you want variant if you order X% of a previous comic's order.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Abrams Books For Young Readers's Captain Marvel Soars Above Hard Cover # 1
  • Web Bleynat's High Treason League Issue # 1
  • Red 5 Comics's Lead City TPB # 1
  • Graphix's The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Hard Cover # 4