feature requests

Crowdfunding: Huge Discounts on Comics! 35% off new issue/Graphic Novel preorders! 25% off statues and merch! (Comic Book Forums)

• Crowdfunding: Huge Discounts on Comics! 35% off new issue/Graphic Novel preorders! 25% off statues and merch!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 26, 2016 10:08:26 pm
  • Help support the opening of my store. I need capital to get approved for the loan to get my comic shop rolling. So I come here to a mecca of Comics and I beg all of you, please, please throw a little love our way.

Even if you can just give a single dollar, that dollar goes toward making my dreams come true. https://igg.me/at/redshirtcomics

I've been reading comics my entire life and I've been successfully running a 3 million dollar retail store for 6 and a half years with over 15 years of retail experience. Now I'm striking it out on my own and looking for a win/win. I get the capital I need to secure the loan and everybody gets crazy good discounts on comics. As most of you probably know, I really wouldn't be making money on these sales, but the break even scenario gets my doors open and the shelves stocked and the register working.

The discounts are legit and as good if not better than everybody else on the web once you factor in free monthly shipping. So please consider giving a little back to the community and know that my door will always be open to you.

-=RED SHIRT COMICS=-
    https://igg.me/at/redshirtcomics
  • Posted: December 9, 2016 11:25:14 pm
  • So I'm now offering GiftCards and 3D Printer time as well! Perks are updated regularly, come check it out and help make dreams happen!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Chopping Block Issue # 5c
  • Image Comics's Monstress Issue # 50c
  • DC Comics's Primer Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 12