feature requests

USA Avengers #1 times 50 (Comic Book Forums)

• USA Avengers #1 times 50

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 27, 2016 12:09:53 pm
  • When will Marvel learn. I just seen an article that USA Avengers #1 will have 50 variant covers, 1 for each state and each state will have it own Avenger. Seems Marvel didn't learn the lessons from the 90's when all the foil covers and gimmicks.

WHAT A CROCK.
  • Posted: September 27, 2016 2:10:49 pm
  • Its actually worse. There are, so far, 53 covers. The regular, 50 states, Puerto Rico and a Canadian cover. I will try the regular, but I have low expectations. I miss a good Avengers and Fantastic Four book as well.
  • Posted: September 27, 2016 4:32:22 pm
  • Didn't JLA do something like that with the covers with the different flags? How about an original idea Marvel! The artwork is mediocre too.
    Not on my future pick up list either.
  • Posted: September 27, 2016 5:15:11 pm
  • I can't wait! I'm going to buy all of them, and a year or two later I'll flip them all for .25 each for a huge loss! I dont like to brag, but I'm feeling pretty proud of myself right now.
  • Posted: September 27, 2016 7:29:33 pm
  • Logerine just became a champ.
  • Posted: September 28, 2016 2:17:26 am
  • They're just getting warmed up. I hear the Guardians of the Galaxy are going to start a new comic with covers from every planet in the universe!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: September 28, 2016 6:52:12 am
  • I don't care for that title either.
    Will Pluto be acknowledged as a planet? If not it's one less variant to buy for the fans at least.
  • Posted: October 2, 2016 5:22:16 pm
  • Tenzil said:
    They're just getting warmed up. I hear the Guardians of the Galaxy are going to start a new comic with covers from every planet in the universe!

Seriously? Lol Very Happy
  • Posted: October 2, 2016 5:24:12 pm
  • The other thing to this is, if people read comics we wouldn't be talking about this.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Killadelphia Issue # 34
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 18
  • Papercutz's The Casagrandes Hard Cover # 5
  • Skybound's Void Rivals Issue # 1 - 7th print