feature requests

Old Previews Magazines (Comic Book Forums)

• Old Previews Magazines

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 24, 2016 1:55:54 pm
  • Do anyone have a need for old previews magazines? I have a ton of old ones just stacked up in my office at home (where I keep my comic collections). I don't want to just throw them away (recycle).
  • Posted: June 26, 2016 7:02:01 pm
  • I had to get rid of the ones I had. Never regretted it. Very Happy
  • Posted: June 27, 2016 2:16:15 am
  • I'm not looking to add to my collection but several of the early ones are really cool. Many had some great inserts of beautiful artwork and one issue even has a complete comic book inserted!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: June 27, 2016 1:19:45 pm
  • I've been recycling mine for a couple of years now. They take up way too much space.
  • Posted: June 27, 2016 3:20:52 pm
  • I may be interested. I'm ISO great Wonder Woman images for my Nerditure Furniture side biz. Two back to back WW requests have left my LCS's dollar bins empty as far as WW goes, but I can't see spending current cover prices on issues I'm just going to cut up.
  • Posted: June 27, 2016 4:05:38 pm
  • Glad I'm not the only one who's dealing with this issue.

splatterweb, if you are willing to pay for the postage, I will send these to you. They are pretty heavy, medium priority box usually cost around $12.50. I will check tonight how many will fit into one box. Let me know if you are interested.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2g
  • Amphibia Comics's Newt Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Superior Spider-Man Issue # 5
  • Studio Brie Comix's The Clique Issue # 2