feature requests

New walmart packs (Comic Book Forums)

• New walmart packs

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 7, 2016 12:15:44 pm
  • Has anyone seen these new Wal-Mart 4 for 5 packs. They mention randomly inserted key issues from silver, bronze and modern ages. So far I've seen only 4th and 5th edition obama spiderman covers for "key inserts"
  • Posted: May 7, 2016 2:44:55 pm
  • Man, I hate Walmart but I'd make an exception for comics. Wonder if they're in Canada?
  • Posted: May 8, 2016 3:05:26 am
  • I got a 4th Printing Obama, Web of Spider-man Annual #1 and Spectacular #118. No keys but they are in NM condition. I did see a guy that got Amazing Spider-man 316 with Venom on the cover.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: May 9, 2016 2:20:04 am
  • This never happens at Wal Marts in Canada
  • Posted: May 9, 2016 8:40:37 am
  • I'm heading to Montana in a few weeks so I may check it out, are they in the book/magazine section?

Last edited May 9, 2016 8:40:58 am
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: May 10, 2016 9:45:11 am
  • Canuck said:
    I'm heading to Montana in a few weeks so I may check it out, are they in the book/magazine section?
    They are by the cards and collectibles.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: May 10, 2016 2:10:48 pm
  • Thanks, saves me from wandering around.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 12, 2016 8:40:34 pm
  • I have been to several Walmarts and looked at Walmarts comic book packages, what a disappointment.. I have only seen Spiderman/ Obama 3rd printing.. now I know and have bought some decent books from dollar tree which actually turned out good with what I bought and sent into cgc.. CGC at 9.6's.. and these books I bought for $1

Last edited June 12, 2016 8:41:54 pm
  • Posted: June 12, 2016 10:02:18 pm
  • Of my local Wal-Marts (I have three), only one has them. I picked up a few packs there and picked up a first appearance of Speedball (in ASM Annual 22) and one of the ASM Obama covers (with two packs of cards). The rest were pretty much Daredevil and Punisher. I went to two other Wal-Marts this week (one in Orlando and one in Pompano) and both had the packs in stock. Unfortunately, none of these wielded anything special (other than a powerful reminder of how bad some of the 90's artwork was).
    "..any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."
  • Posted: November 26, 2016 4:25:49 pm
  • i just saw they came out with a new set (at least one i havent seen yet). They are marvel ones. the only one available when i was there was the Doctor Strange #12 one. i bought 2 and opened 1, got sercret wars 5 (new series) and star wars 7 (new) with it...i saw online there is a Champions #1 pack also...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 8
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 10
  • Disney Comics's Disney Adventures Special x
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 13