feature requests

Battle Chasers Kickstarter Campaign (Comic Book Forums)

• Battle Chasers Kickstarter Campaign

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 9, 2015 11:29:29 pm
  • Game looks cool! But I cant wait for the comic to come out! Battle Chasers is one of my all time favorite series!
  • Posted: November 17, 2015 5:10:29 pm
  • Just wanted to update. The Kickstarter campaign was fully funded and raised $856,354.

And some great news to add to it... Joe Mad is working on releasing the long awaited issue #10 and start a new 3 issue story arc. Now may be a good time to pick up back issues. If the game and comics are really good they'll most likely start turning out new fans and we'll see the originals go up in price.

Last edited November 17, 2015 5:14:26 pm
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: November 17, 2015 5:49:58 pm
  • Rapha1978 said:
    Now may be a good time to pick up back issues. If the game and comics are really good they'll most likely start turning out new fans and we'll see the originals go up in price.

I somehow, missed #8 when it came out back in 2001, and by the time #9 came out and I noticed that I was missing #8, #8 was sold out at my LCS and the surrounding comic stores in my city. Saw a few on ebay, but, the postage to ship it up to Canada from the U.S., costs more than the comic is worth.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Black Widow and Hawkeye Issue # 2b
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 5740
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 19c
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 81b