feature requests

My First Comic Page (Comic Book Forums)

• My First Comic Page

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 19, 2015 6:27:42 am
  • I just picked up this sweet page at a local show. It's Fantastic Four #549 page 4. Paul Pelletier is the artist. He was nice enough to sign it for me too. The frame was done by a friend of mine who is in the framing business. I'd have a better picture of the frame but I'm in the process of moving right now.

"You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: July 19, 2015 9:33:28 am
  • Cool! The only thing I have is the cover to one of my exclusives.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 19, 2015 1:56:26 pm
  • Nice! Congrats Applause

My first page was the cover to this issue of Captain America #291 Vol. 1 by John Byrne
    http://comicbookrealm.com/series/43/4292/captain-america-vol-1-issue-291/1

It doesn't have any lettering/logo/number as I was told that was done with vellum overlay...cost me $100 back in 1980's
    I still have framed and hanging up.

Last edited July 19, 2015 1:59:08 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: July 19, 2015 2:08:38 pm
  • Canuck said:
    My first page ...
    Your first page huh? How many do you have? Twisted Evil
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 19, 2015 2:30:27 pm
  • That is my only Marvel or DC page. I have a few pages that my buddy drew from the Bill the Clown issues he did as well as a Eagle fan pin-up he did for an issue of that series.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: July 20, 2015 2:36:24 am
  • The only pages I have are inside the comics I have collected and read over the years, but congratulations to all of you for yours! Very cool stuff!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: July 21, 2015 11:25:45 am
  • Nice. Congratulations.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever - Fairy Tales Issue # 1the616-b
  • Marvel Comics's Captain Marvel Issue # 7
  • DC Comics's Jay Garrick: The Flash Issue # 6b
  • Teamwork Publications's Steve Merritt Issue # 1