feature requests

Replacing The FF And X Men On Secret Wars Image With Marvel Studio Characters (Comic Book Forums)

• Replacing The FF And X-Men On Secret Wars Image With Marvel Studio Characters

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 13, 2015 10:32:27 pm
  • This is partly the reason I've almost stopped getting Marvel/DC comics. There's just too much business getting in the way of stories. Stuff like this along with creators who write very well saying things like the editors made them do this/that ..... no thanks.
  • Posted: May 14, 2015 12:55:24 pm
  • When movie licences start to effect comic book story lines it's time to quit.

Luckily there are great independent titles out there.
  • Posted: May 15, 2015 2:44:36 am
  • I think it's really sad to watch, but I also believe it is part of the pressure Disney is putting on Fox to get at least some control (and use) of the X-verse in its film and TV franchises, like they did with Sony and Spider-Man.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: May 16, 2015 9:02:48 am
  • meh, its a tshirt, im not too worried. I can think of worse things to do.
  • Posted: May 27, 2015 10:52:36 pm
  • Yup, saw that today, and to me this is a much bigger deal. Its a sign of things to come, and thats worrisome
  • Posted: May 28, 2015 12:45:28 am
  • Its affecting the toys too. No Days of Future Past toys, just like no FF toys. Could you imagine a Marvel Legends Deadpool series? not gonna happenCrying or Very sad
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Tangram Publishing's Fang Issue # 1
  • National Periodical Publications's Superman's Christmas Adventure Issue # 1molans
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin II - Re-Evolution Issue # 1idw convention-a
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 6g