feature requests

Marvel and DC parodies (Comic Book Forums)

• Marvel and DC parodies

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 20, 2015 5:57:15 pm
  • I thought I would start a thread with similar heroes, or villains, that marvel and DC share close similarities.

How about the Punisher vs. Vigilante

Let's have some fun....lol
  • Posted: April 17, 2015 12:34:56 pm
  • My favourite was always the Imperial Guard doing their best impersonation of the Legion of Super Heroes. I also liked the Squadron Supreme/Sinister as the Justice League of America.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: April 18, 2015 2:31:03 am
  • Dave Cockrum had drawn the LSH in the early 70's and then when he worked on the X-Men with Claremont I guess they decided to pay homage to his former team when the X-Men visited the Shiar. Only problem is no Matter Eater Lad character!!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: April 18, 2015 8:15:02 am
  • Tenzil said:
    Dave Cockrum had drawn the LSH in the early 70's and then when he worked on the X-Men with Claremont I guess they decided to pay homage to his former team when the X-Men visited the Shiar. Only problem is no Matter Eater Lad character!!

Interesting. Never made the connection.

How about the big guy himself -- Wolverine? DC has Lobo, and the original poster mentioned parodies, and surely Lobo was originally a parody that took on a life of his own. Especially since he was created by Keith Giffen.
    But remember The Weasel, The Badger, The Ferret? Any other feral animals that didn't get used?
    Visit Still Only 35 Cents at https://www.ebay.com/usr/stillonly35cents!
    Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/stillonly35cents/
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 4
  • Ecology Action East's Power Unlimited! Issue nn
  • Dark Horse Comics's Usagi Yojimbo Saga: Legends TPB # 1-2nd print
  • Graphix's Whatever After Hard Cover # 1