feature requests

Selling near mint collection (Comic Book Forums)

• Selling near mint collection

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 26, 2015 6:16:55 pm
  • Hey I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I have finally got the trunk full of comics out of my closet and am currently trying to sell them off. I didn’t realize what I had in the trunk until I started seeing some of the bids so I looked up a couple and realized I had some gold in there. Apparently a #1 Web of Spider-Man in great condition that’s in plastic and only has yellowing is a desirable comic. I listed the link to my eBay listing page because I can’t seem to figure out how to just have people look me up. I hope some of you are interested.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/cbd_enterprises_inc/m.html?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336824214&toolid=10001&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
  • Posted: February 27, 2015 9:31:59 am
  • You should probably post this in the for sale section of the forum.

• Posted: March 1, 2015 1:10:19 pm
  • Thank you very much. I never use forums so I really don't know my way around
  • Posted: March 2, 2015 9:49:00 pm
  • Web of Spider-Man and gold does not belong in the same sentence.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 13
  • Flying Eye Books's Fantasy Sports TPB # 2
  • Red 5 Comics's Lead City TPB # 1
  • DC Comics's Scooby-Doo Team-Up Issue # 4walmart