feature requests

Comic Book Cold Cases: 17 Projects We're STILL WAITING For (Comic Book Forums)

• Comic Book Cold Cases: 17 Projects We're STILL WAITING For

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 7, 2015 4:26:43 pm
  • I ordered Carson of Venus back in 1977 or 1978 from Marvel through the solicitation from a comic wholesaler , Multibook and Periodical ....... still waiting!
  • Posted: January 7, 2015 4:52:26 pm
  • Did they just not ship it to you, or was it never printed?
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: January 7, 2015 5:05:02 pm
  • Book never printed just solicited, since tarzan and john carter wer already out
  • Posted: January 8, 2015 9:42:38 am
  • no this was a marvel project and the dark horse writer was still in his teens , never saw the light of day
  • Posted: January 8, 2015 12:07:27 pm
  • Still waiting for Nonplayer issue 2....
  • Posted: January 8, 2015 1:44:10 pm
  • An interesting list. I think out of all of them, I would like to see Captain America: White by Jeff Loeb and Tim Sale more than the rest.
  • Posted: January 30, 2015 10:21:51 pm
  • I'm a huge fan of both Alan Moore and Neil Gaiman, so Miracleman tops that list for me in terms of my desire. Luckily it sounds like that one has a real chance of eventually coming to fruition.

It's funny how many of those are Jim Lee comics. I guess it's a combination of incredible talent and very poor working speed or time management.
  • Posted: January 31, 2015 12:51:47 am
  • rpenny88 said:
    Still waiting for Nonplayer issue 2....
    I remember reading somewhere that it's finished but won't be released until iss 3 and 4 are ready.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine Issue # 1c
  • Pizz Publications's Jennifer Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's The Spectacular Spider-Men Issue # 2d
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 71b