feature requests

How do you enter your comic prices on here? (Comic Book Forums)

• How do you enter your comic prices on here?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 3, 2014 12:30:38 pm
  • When you buy (ie ebay, Craigslist, etc.), do you figure in the shipping...or gas to pick up (etc.) in the price you enter on here?
  • Posted: December 3, 2014 6:09:19 pm
  • I don't do it, but there are many members that add all the costs up.

I would rather list $2.00 for a book I got good deal on than add $5.00 postage (which to me is incidental cost) and appear to have overpaid $7 for a $5 book.
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: December 3, 2014 10:11:09 pm
  • I add shipping cost when entering a value. Its what I paid to get the book. I try my best to combine multiple buys when shipping to split the cost up.
  • Posted: December 4, 2014 9:22:56 am
  • Yes i factor in the cost, i also divide the total by the books i get in lots to help figure out the cost on each book Dancing
    Image" alt="Image" title="Image" />
    Image" alt="Image" title="Image" />
    Image" alt="Image" title="Image" />Image" alt="Image" title="Image" />
  • Posted: December 4, 2014 4:58:41 pm
  • I do the exact same thing as you longbox. It's what I paid in total is what the book costs.
  • Posted: December 7, 2014 4:42:57 pm
  • I factor in shipping on ebay stuff, cause its easy, but i dont bother with gas or cost of bags and boards or anythin like that. Basically just too much work
  • Posted: December 7, 2014 6:23:54 pm
  • I factor in total cost of obtaining the book. Because of this I try to order additional items to spread the cost too.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26e
  • Ablaze Media's The Prism Issue # 7b
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 501b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 6b