feature requests

Interview with a comic book lover Help! (Comic Book Forums)

• Interview with a comic book lover - Help!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 24, 2014 9:43:48 pm
  • Hi,

I am a student writer from Toronto working on my assignment on a comic book store called the Atomic Age in Danforth, Toronto. I was hoping to find someone from this forum who has visited that store, I also prefer any comic book lover who could spare a few minutes answering my questions. I have 4-5 questions that anybody, who frequents a comic book store can answer. If interested, please send an email at anuraagseshadri@gmail.com

Thanks!

Anuraag
  • Posted: November 25, 2014 5:35:02 am
  • Bump. Hope you find some1 to help you Smile After you do your inverview feel free to post the conversation here Razz
  • Posted: November 26, 2014 8:22:18 am
  • anuraagseshadri - Hopefully you are getting a lot of responses. It might help to let folks know what the purpose of your paper/article is. Are you looking to support an idea about comic buyers or LCS shoppers?

CBR Members - I helped out and it was really easy. The total interview takes about 5 mins or less to complete.

Last edited November 26, 2014 8:22:37 am
    Are you advertising that comic or trying to sell it?
  • Posted: November 26, 2014 9:26:01 am
  • Thank you so much, I am writing an article on a comic book store called Atomic Age in Toronto, I'll be pitching the article for my school magazine. It's a great place and the guy who runs it is a very nice bloke. I needed to get a couple of interviews from people who buy comic books(preferably from that store) so that I could get their opinion on shopping for comic books in store vs online
  • Posted: November 26, 2014 10:55:12 am
  • I know in the past people doing this sort of thing where they would post a link to the questions and they would answer them there, or post the questions here so they could cut and paste them along with answers and email them.
    May get more responses...

Last edited November 26, 2014 10:55:47 am
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: November 26, 2014 11:02:49 am
  • Great idea, I can post the questions here, anyone willing to reply can answer it to me at anuraagseshadri@gmail.com

1. For how many years have you been reading comic books?

2. Where do you buy your comic books from? Online or a comic book store?

3. What is the name of the comic book store where you shop from?

4. How often do you visit the comic book store ?

5. What do you like about the comic book store that you visit? What makes it a great place to shop at?
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Amber Huff's Bad Blood Issue nn
  • Dark Horse Comics's Helen of Wyndhorn Issue # 2
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Spellweaver Issue # 3c
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Mace Windu Issue # 3c