feature requests

Indie Comic book Kickstarter! (Comic Book Forums)

• Indie Comic book Kickstarter!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 22, 2014 8:31:54 pm
  • Hello fellow comic book lovers. My name is Alex Lobato and my friends and I created our own comic book called Max Hunter. We are seeking help from those that read and love comics as much as we do. We have the first issue out digitally and the second issue being kickstarted here http://kck.st/1x4fqVd. We were wondering if you can help by visiting our kickstarter and letting us know what you think, funding us, and/or sharing it with others. Also, if you are interested we can send over Max Hunter 1 to you digitally for review, your input on the story and art would be extremely helpful in making future comic books more in tune with the reader. Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

• Posted: November 23, 2014 7:05:07 am
  • You have my support guys Smile But im kind of broke at the moment, so if i get some spare money ill donate to you Razz
  • Posted: November 23, 2014 7:28:54 am
  • Thanks dude! We really appreciate your support brother! Smile
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Dead X-Men Issue # 4b
  • Faro's Lounge's Faro's Lounge: American Safari Sketchbook Issue nn - utah-b
  • DC Black Label's John Constantine: Hellblazer - Dead In America Issue # 4
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 500b