feature requests

Manara's Spider Woman cover is censored (Comic Book Forums)

• Manara's Spider-Woman cover is censored

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 19, 2014 10:27:11 pm
  • Yeah, stupid placement of the logo, but, this variant is still being bought on ebay for $90-$150. Still a nice cover by Manara.
  • Posted: November 20, 2014 9:33:47 am
  • I like the cover but not for what it's going for. I saw the original rendition of it and it didn't look inapropriate IMO.
  • Posted: November 20, 2014 7:12:53 pm
  • I feel the Uncanny X-Force 5 Manara has a naughtier cover...that never got any attention.
  • Posted: November 20, 2014 11:44:38 pm
  • Great link!
  • Posted: November 22, 2014 3:08:53 pm
  • I feel sad for the ppl that bought them, they got ripped off Very Happy
  • Posted: November 23, 2014 9:41:15 pm
  • Yup, I saw this. I didnt buy the cover, but it actually me off that marvel did this... way to give in to censorship and political correctness
  • Posted: November 26, 2014 10:08:23 am
  • When i saw that cover for spiderwoman.... i remember seeing that exact same cover with Adam n Eve Stephanie Swift box coverDancing
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's Brynmore Issue # 4ri
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1syndicate
  • Black Tiger Press's Lycanthrope Issue # 1b
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 24