feature requests

Amazing Spider Man # 7 Variant Covers (Comic Book Forums)

• Amazing Spider-Man # 7 Variant Covers

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 26, 2014 12:58:33 am
  • Some of those variant covers for ASM # 7 are just awful. I would almost say all of them are but the knock-offs of ASM 33 (Classic Ditko) & 194 are okay. Even the Retailer Exclusive by Totally Pop Culture.com variant is terrible. If you're still in the game then you will get these cheap after a month or two after release. They'll be begging you to buy them maybe even pay you to take them away.
  • Posted: September 26, 2014 9:13:39 am
  • Do you have a list of these variants?

• Posted: September 26, 2014 9:52:10 pm
  • I'd like to see pictures.
  • Posted: September 26, 2014 11:52:28 pm
  • Ebay auction # 111466814186 & 191340118558 will have all 6 covers I'm referring to . Perhaps someone with a little more skill than myself can get them posted directly.

Last edited September 26, 2014 11:53:49 pm
  • Posted: September 28, 2014 10:17:18 am
  • I must admit I was looking forward to the "Stomp out bullying" variant since I saw the other title covers, but am very disappointed in the Spider-Man cover...it is awful.

I applaud the response by Marvel supporting fighting bullying in schools as October is bully awareness month, but the target audience are grown men/women that have a compulsive disorder such as myself. Not sure the "message" is being communicated correctly. Wink
  • Posted: September 29, 2014 12:05:24 pm
  • I agree with you LTL. Kids can't really afford the variants. Plus they're 1/? So how many people actually get the message? 1/?. It's just another Marvel ploy to get the adults to spend the extra bucks to humor our "compulsive disorder". Wink
  • Posted: September 30, 2014 11:06:09 am
  • Yeah there a re a few different variants, however I think the one for TotallyPopCulture.com is the most unique. I the artists style.
  • Posted: September 30, 2014 8:38:26 pm
  • OK so IF I was in the Continental Army and I never was just because I am not old enough I would SO use this comic from totally pop culture to wipe my dirty on my way to square off with the British!
  • Posted: October 1, 2014 10:46:00 am
  • why? looks solid to me.
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 41b
  • Marvel Comics's G.O.D.S. Issue # 6b
  • Image Comics's Local Man: Bad Girls Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Comics Presents Issue # 172