feature requests

M.A.S.K. DC Comics Sept 1985 Special Preview 'Insert' Value??? or Rare??? (Comic Book Forums)

• M.A.S.K. DC Comics Sept 1985 Special Preview 'Insert' Value??? or Rare???

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 20, 2014 8:01:36 pm
  • I have a mint copy of The mentioned comic and I really cant find any info on it besides Wiki (that it existed) and 1 Google image. Can anyone help me with some general knowledge about it Im kinda at a loss on any information?
  • Posted: September 21, 2014 12:15:49 am
  • Can't seem to find anyone who knows anything about this comic. Help please anyone!!!
  • Posted: September 21, 2014 1:37:25 am
  • Can you upload a picture of it? The only thing I saw on Ebay was a preview for MASK in a UK magazine. I'm not sure if that is it.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: September 21, 2014 4:40:10 pm
  • Okay, if you would have read the wiki page, this comic was inserted within a comic. (and by inserted, I mean stapled into the main book with the same staples)
    So removing it from the comic wouldn't make it worth anything as it is no longer in its original state.
    Removing it from the orignal comic would render both books pratically worthless.
    The 16 page MASK comic was inserted in several books -
    Batman #387
    Batman and the Outsiders #27
    Blue Devil #16
    Green Lantern #192
    Justice League of America #242
    Superman #411
    Tales of the Legion of Super-Heroes #327
    World's Finest Comics #319
    (all September 1985)

So the answer to your question, it's not valuable, or rare...

Last edited September 21, 2014 8:09:59 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Random House Childrens Books's Garfield Movie: Pictureback Soft Cover # 1
  • Schanes & Schanes's Starslayer Issue nn
  • Paper Tiger's The Fantasy Art Techniques of Tim Hildebrandt Hard Cover nn
  • Marvel Comics's The Invincible Iron Man Issue # 17c