feature requests

Quick question on mark Jewelers inserts and if they add any value to the books. (Comic Book Forums)

• Quick question on mark Jewelers inserts and if they add any value to the books.

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 1, 2014 1:01:38 pm
  • I have a few books with these but i cant find any pricing information. If anyone can shed some light on this for me i would appreciate itPray. I have Incredible hulk 247and 265 with these as well as some Iron Man.

Thanks,
    Delgian
  • Posted: August 1, 2014 2:26:20 pm
  • Some people think they are worth more, some do not. You could look at ebay auctions to see how it affects prices.

I personally don't want the inserts and I am a variant collector. When I found them in the comics as a kid, I would remove them because the comics would not open properly because of the stiffness of the insert.

• Posted: August 1, 2014 3:05:24 pm
  • Yeah that is what i kinda thought.
    Thanks for the info joe
  • Posted: August 1, 2014 6:40:39 pm
  • Joe is correct. A lot of people do view them as more desirable because, correct me if I'm wrong, they were only distributed close to US military bases. They don't interest me in any particular way, but some people will pay more for them.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Ben and Don Chin's Overload Issue # 2
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5b
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 2 - 3rd print
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men: Hellfire Gala  Issue # 1i