feature requests

I guess 2013 & 2014 will go down as the comic book hero death age... (Comic Book Forums)

• I guess 2013 & 2014 will go down as the comic book hero death age...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 14, 2014 9:31:53 pm
  • First Peter Parker.

Soon to be Wolverine.

and after that, Archie! Shocked Crying or Very sad Shocked Crying or Very sad

Yes, sadly, Buzzfeed is reporting that Archie will die taking a bullet for his friend Kevin.

Last edited July 14, 2014 9:43:34 pm
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: July 14, 2014 10:09:52 pm
  • Doesn't it seem like a few always bite the dust every year? Plus, I thought the deal with Archie was that it was a "future world" type thing wasnt a "Real" death. And, come on, there will be Wolverine comics for as long as he is dead. Marvel already announced one (the exact title is escaping me now) that is like Wolverine Legacy something or other.
    Are you advertising that comic or trying to sell it?
  • Posted: July 15, 2014 2:21:40 am
  • bluebullitt01 said:
    Doesn't it seem like a few always bite the dust every year? Plus, I thought the deal with Archie was that it was a "future world" type thing wasnt a "Real" death. And, come on, there will be Wolverine comics for as long as he is dead. Marvel already announced one (the exact title is escaping me now) that is like Wolverine Legacy something or other.

Oh, I know. I'm being a little facetious. It just seems like these last couple years, publishers are taking great pains to eliminate their bigger characters. Title characters, if you will. NONE of them are going to stay dead of course. But Archie? Really?
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: July 19, 2014 8:46:50 pm
  • bluebullitt01 said:
    Doesn't it seem like a few always bite the dust every year? Plus, I thought the deal with Archie was that it was a "future world" type thing wasnt a "Real" death. And, come on, there will be Wolverine comics for as long as he is dead. Marvel already announced one (the exact title is escaping me now) that is like Wolverine Legacy something or other.

"The Logan Legacy", close enough. Lol.

Still sucks though.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 5740
  • Viz Media's Disney Mirrorverse: Belle Soft Cover # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures - Saber for Hire Issue # 1
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 5