feature requests

Consignments Wanted (Comic Book Forums)

• Consignments Wanted

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 17, 2014 5:33:43 pm
  • Comic Book Consignments Wanted

Hi, I'm looking for comic book consignments so that I can make some extra cash to pay the bills.

Why Trust Me?

- I have 51 100% positive feedbacks and ebay as a trusted seller
    - I have a high morale compass, I once found a man's wallet with $2000 dollars in it plus id and I gave it back to him once I found him
    - I am a honest person and would never steal your items that you would send me because that would just be stupid I would never have your business again!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574961614&toolid=10001&campid=53368242145336824214&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Ffeedback.ebay.ca%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewFeedback2%26userid%3Duchihadesendent%26ftab%3DAllFeedback

Commissions

- I take 20% commissions on all items

Shipping: You ship the items to and pay for shipping yourself so that there will not be any problems
    I am not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items during the process of shipping as it is out of my control

Payments: I will only pay you by Paypal right now and you will be paid as soon as I get the money in my account, once I become more comfortable will this I will add more payment options

Email: sonicninja05@yahoo.ca

Cell Phone: 705 852 0977
    anyone who is outside of Canada please just email me as long distances charges are ridiculous!

If you have any questions or concerns email me, pm me or give me a call!

Cheers,

Gabriel Kawa
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Boris' Beauties Issue nn
  • Faro's Lounge's Faro's Lounge: American Safari Sketchbook Issue nn - utah-b
  • Mad Cave Studios's Love Me: A Romance Story Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Mace Windu Issue # 3b