feature requests

Now that Superior Spider man has come full circle and Peter Parker is set to return... (Comic Book Forums)

• Now that Superior Spider-man has come full circle and Peter Parker is set to return...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 14, 2014 6:13:49 pm
  • Do you still hate Dan Slott as much now as you did then?

That was then:
    http://comicbookrealm.com/topic/8/17070/talk-about-asm-700-ending-here-spoiler/1

This is now...

Go!

I can personally say I jumped off Superior at #10. I've only gotten a few issues since then and stayed away from the alternate stories (Superior Foes, Superior Team-Up, etc.). I did try Superior Carnage, though. That may have been premature but I just wasn't interested in this direction. I tried it but no. I am not one of those that wanted Slott flogged but I am glad it has finally run it's course. Looking forward to Spider-man returning.

Last edited April 14, 2014 9:57:33 pm
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: April 14, 2014 7:57:54 pm
  • I enjoyed the whole thing and am sorta sad to see it go. I never really got into all the satellite Superior titles but did pick up a few along the way that I felt contributed to the main story.

fsjeter - if you didn't already read the full Superior series I'd say quickly read it now cause the supporting cast has been impacted a lot through the Superior series that will play a big part in the relaunch.
  • Posted: April 14, 2014 9:50:33 pm
  • Interesting. I may pick up more issues from 20 - 29 and see how that goes. I was just so disappointed by issue 10 that I had it removed from my pull list. Thanks' for the tip, though.
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: April 15, 2014 1:52:27 pm
  • I'm happy Peter Parker is back. I'll be even happier when Slott leaves...
  • Posted: April 15, 2014 8:42:15 pm
  • I enjoyed the run. I actually kind of wish it could have continued for another year, it was nice to see truly new ground be broken, even if just temporarily. There were new characters, new plotlines, a different voice, and a different kind of humor that was just as good.

But then, i wasnt against the idea at the beginning, so i dont have as much of a negative starting point i reckon
  • Posted: April 16, 2014 3:32:27 pm
  • I didn't like the idea at first. It did grow on me though. I started to like it a bit more. But I really like the fact that the real Parker is back in control. Ock has made such a mess that it will begood reading to see how Parker gets his life back on track
  • Posted: April 17, 2014 8:10:43 pm
  • Superior was a nice break in general however ASM is better and its nice to have it back.
  • Posted: April 17, 2014 9:58:20 pm
  • Final issue of Superior gets a big fat grade of an "F" from me. I was so excited prior to reading #31 and now I'm just blah.

Thanks Dan for a horrible issue.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider: Final Vengeance Issue # 2btc
  • Viz Media's Record of Ragnarok Soft Cover # 10
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Reincarnated as a Sword Soft Cover # 12
  • Pizz Publications's The Diner Issue nn