feature requests

Amazing Spider Man completists.... (Comic Book Forums)

• Amazing Spider-Man completists....

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 6, 2015 8:03:17 pm
  • Yeesh, was the Books-A-Million / Fried Pie one drawn by a kindergartener?
  • Posted: October 7, 2015 8:16:24 am
  • junobeach said:
    Yeesh, was the Books-A-Million / Fried Pie one drawn by a kindergartener?

Yes, David Mack. I can 't stand his art.
  • Posted: October 9, 2015 9:17:23 am
  • How did everyone do on the mainstream variants not counting midtown or store exclusives so far? My Lcs rounded up 10 of the mainstream 11 listed. What I have in my possession now is the regular cover, the Sketch, Cosplay, Bagley, and the unlimited game variant. I will get the rest off hold when I round up some more cash. The only one they couldn't get was the inhumans 50th anniv. cover.
  • Posted: October 9, 2015 9:43:45 am
  • My LCS pulled all 12 copies for me. They had several extra copies on the shelf for the Inhumans cover as of Wed.

I also managed to order all the store variants. I need to call Mile High to find out what happened to their variant.

• Posted: October 9, 2015 1:10:11 pm
  • They got you the Midtown too Joe? Are they getting you any of the store exclusives as well or are you hunting them down on your own?

Last edited October 9, 2015 1:13:03 pm
  • Posted: October 9, 2015 1:22:42 pm
  • I bought all the store exclusives thru the links I posted earlier in this thread. My LCS is doing a stock trade with Comicxposure, so I will probably get that copy in a week or two. Everything else should be in the mail.

• Posted: October 9, 2015 2:03:17 pm
  • That's cool for you. If my LCS didn't get me the books he did, I was strongly contemplating (in an earlier or different post) that I was going to quit and just focus on silver age and variants up to the end of vol #3. I'm still not going out of my way to get all the exclusives. If I see one at a con, I'll grab it but that's it. It's really getting way too expensive.
  • Posted: October 12, 2015 6:21:08 pm
  • Received this via email today from Mile High...

"Marvel actually cancelled the Mile High Variant cover to Amazing
    Spider-man #1."
  • Posted: October 12, 2015 9:08:50 pm
  • Yippie! I don't have to deal with Mile High!

• Posted: November 18, 2015 6:13:10 pm
  • When does issue 1.1 get released?
875 posts • Page 1 of 88
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Comics Presents Issue # 171
  • Scholastic Book Services's Meet Me on Mercer Street Hard Cover # 1
  • Rosarium Publishing's Suzy Samson: The Gorgon And The Basilisk Soft Cover # 1
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 8b