feature requests

Amazing Spider Man completists.... (Comic Book Forums)

• Amazing Spider-Man completists....

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 2, 2015 4:39:04 pm
  • Here, here! I'll say it again, hold on to those!
  • Posted: March 3, 2015 10:08:07 pm
  • still, love that cover. Glad I have one.
  • Posted: March 4, 2015 7:48:13 am
  • I'll second that Tex!
  • Posted: March 4, 2015 3:32:18 pm
  • I see that 678 variant finished out at $1475. I would have liked to see a sniping war in the last seconds. That's still an insane amount regardless.
  • Posted: March 5, 2015 12:18:22 pm
  • The other auctions with a BIN when there was 1 day left most certainly stopped the bidding. I'm guessing the 2nd highest bidder decided to pay $1,200 instead of the $1,475. IMO
  • Posted: March 10, 2015 9:13:30 pm
  • So... ASM 17 has a nice little two part McKone cover connected to Spider-Gwen #3 over at the Exclusive Hastings Variant website. Too bad they're already listed as already out of stock for pre-orders so I can't order it. :-(

Scalpers or they're just not opening it up yet, you think? I'm hoping for the latter.
  • Posted: March 10, 2015 9:22:43 pm
  • fungineer said:
    So... ASM 17 has a nice little two part McKone cover connected to Spider-Gwen #3 over at the Exclusive Hastings Variant website. Too bad they're already listed as already out of stock for pre-orders so I can't order it. :-(

Scalpers or they're just not opening it up yet, you think? I'm hoping for the latter.

In the past that has been the case. Usually a day or so before release.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 10, 2015 11:17:17 pm
  • Yup, I think those will open up shortly. They are probably just awaiting confirmation or their own delivery.
875 posts • Page 1 of 88
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 10
  • Amber Huff's Bad Blood Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Black Panther Issue # 2 - 2nd print b
  • Marvel Comics's Venom: Dark Origin Issue # 2